ARTF-results are tracked and reported at the project and portfolio levels. The World Bank’s approach to Open Data and Access to Information ensures public access to a significant amount of information about the accomplishments of ARTF-financed initiatives.
At the project level:
- Implementations Status and Results Reports (ISRs) provide regularly updated information on progress from projects under implementation. ISRs biannually update each project’s results framework, overall implementation status, and ratings. ISRs are publicly available on the project pages of the World Bank website. Links to those pages can be found in the “What We Do” section of this website.
- Implementation Completion and Results Report (ICRs) record achievements against a completed project’s development objective . ICRs are central to the World Bank’s drive to increase development effectiveness through continuous self-evaluation, lesson learning and application, knowledge sharing, and accountability. ICRs are publicly available on the World Bank’s website, and can be accessed on the project pages for closed projects. Links to those pages can be found in the “What We Do” section of this website.
At the portfolio level:
- The ARTF Scorecard is an annual results report that provides information on the ARTF’s overall performance and on key results achieved by the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GoIRA) through ARTF-financed projects and programs. The Scorecard synthesizes data from official national statistics, from project-level reporting including ISRs, and from World Bank records from available data sets.
- The Scorecard aims to provide an overview of the development context, project outputs, and ARTF operations. The structure of the report illustrates how satisfactory organizational and operational performance of the ARTF (Pillar III) helps ensure that projects and programs are achieving intended results (Pillar II) to support progress on Afghanistan’s development priorities (Pillar I). Since 2018 the Scorecard has also included an annex providing an overview of ARTF finances, which was previously reported in a separate biannual report.
- The ARTF Results Matrix provides mid-year synthesis of project-level results for the ARTF portfolio. The same data are updated in Pillar II of the annual Scorecard report. Since 2018 the Scorecard has also included an annex providing an overview of ARTF finances, which was previously reported in a separate biannual report.