Active Portfolio Investment Projects
The Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) is delivering significant results within a range of areas in Afghanistan through the financing of a large number of grants for Government projects.
Listed here in accordance with the five clusters of the ARTF Financing Strategy, corresponding to the Government’s development clusters, are all active ARTF grants. Basic information is provided for each project, including Project Paper and the Implementation Status and Results reports (ISRs). ISRs are the World Bank’s biannual report on project progress and results, which include the results frameworks for the individual projects.
The chart above represents aggregate allocations to active projects by sector. To see the raw data behind this chart, go to the dataset and you will be directed to the World Bank Group Finances website. Once there, you can build your own views, share, embed, and download the data or your work. Read the instructions on how to build this chart from the raw data.
- Afghanistan Power System Development Project
- Kabul Municipal Development Program
- Kabul Urban Transport Efficiency Improvement Project
- Afghanistan Resource Corridors - Project Preparation Grant
- Naghlu Hydropower Rehabilitation Project
- DABS Planning and Capacity Support Project
- Digital CASA
- Support to Afghan Land Authority Project
- Urban Development Support PPG